Agropur, a leading canadian provider of dairy products, wanted to launch its new online presence to celebrate the company’s 75th anniversary. The main goal was to merge all of Agropur’s online sites (corporate site and division sites) to increase the value for B2C and B2B customers. The Agropur entity also wanted to strategically position themselves for target keyword themes in competitive industry categories.
what we’ve accomplished
- Full marketing analysis;
- Identification of key target groups based on marketing analysis;
- Creation of a fresh, modern design for the Agropur brand;
- Development of a cross-site widget (for future implementation);
- Complete keyword research;
- Analytics audit and technical recommendations.
vertical: consumer packaged goods
Unifying Agropur’s online presence, a company with over twenty different brands, required a solid strategy that nvi built focusing on the company’s specific target groups and online conversion objectives. Agropur got:
- An updated website to come, powered by strategic recommendations;
- A stronger, online presence that will be unified thanks to Agropur’s cross-site widget;
- A new line of communication between Agropur and its main markets;
- Full optimization for the corporate website and its divisions;
- Monitoring and optimization of online conversion goals through a fully customized Analytics account.
Benefit from all the metrics that help increase your online performances with a tailored analytics solution.
Benefit from a fully strategic website that will be wisely managed, analysed and optimized to adapt to your digital marketing goals.