Jobboom wanted to attract more job seekers to its website, increase the number of online applications while bringing in more visits from employers, the businesses main income source. Despite awareness of the brand, Jobboom’s website was not sufficiently optimized for search engines. Some categories of job seekers, in IT and engineering for example, had higher search volume among employers on Jobboom. Therefore, specific initiatives had to be implemented to better leverage these themes.
what we’ve accomplished
- Optimization of PPC campaign for B2C and implementation for B2B;
- Keyword research and implementation;
- Support with Google Analytics and Google website optimizer.
vertical: education & careers
After following nvi’s recommendations, Jobboom revised their initial expectations, which were to increase the number of visits to their site, for a more specific goal, to increase the number of conversions by having a cost per acquisition that was preset and stable. This allowed Jobboom to obtain high quality traffic from PPC and obtain more targeted SEO results. Jobboom got:
- An optimized PPC campaign leading to a low cost per conversion in PPC;
- High ranking;
- Monitoring and optimization of online conversion goals;
- Planning of future page structures in order to acquire more SEO traffic and facilitate indexing.