(position available in Montreal)
We’re looking to add more people like us to our stable and talented team. Working at nvi means you’re part of a friendly, fast-paced, motivated and innovative work environment that will feel like a second home.
nvi is also a full service digital marketing agency based on performance. We leverage our internal tools, our diverse experience and the largest Canadian bilingual team to serve our customers. nvi focuses on the ingenuity of its digital marketing strategies and the collective energy of its employees to offer the best return on investment to its customers.
Awarded on many occasions, nvi has ranked in PROFIT 200 as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies with a top-50 performance two years in a row.
Reporting to the Project Management Team Lead, you will be responsible for the overall planning of internal and external client projects. This will involve strategically managing budgets in order to offer the best return on investment to our clients while ensuring that projects are delivered in a timely manner to maximize performance. You will also be responsible for coordinating and dispatching tasks to the production department and reporting results to the Strategist, Client Services. Recommendations for clients will be defined with the Strategist, Client Services and department Team Leads.
Key responsibilities will include :
- Providing the specifications for web development projects
- Managing internal and external client projects
- Supporting the Strategist, Client Services in creating quarterly plans for web development projects
- Creating tasks connected to projects and updating them with key information
- Managing project budgets and profitability while complying with the highest quality standards
- Establishing and managing deliverables and tracking performance to ensure that objectives defined with the client are being met
- Reviewing deliverables executed by the team to ensure client goals and expectations are met
- Organizing and leading internal meetings with Team Leads when kicking off projects.
- Working with Team Leads to identify task priorities and ensure a seamless workflow
- 2 years experience in a similar position preferably in the digital industry
- Experience in project management
- Agency experience (an asset)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Computer Science and/or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Office software suite, web analytics tools and SEO principles
- Strong knowledge and experience in digital marketing (mobile marketing, conversion optimization, corporate websites, SEO, PPC strategy, blogs and widgets, newsletters, e-commerce, affiliate programs, banner campaigns, social media, web analytics )
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Feel free to send us your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Human Resources.
Join the talented team and take on interesting challenges daily, in a positive and vibrant atmosphere.